Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was given to me by my Auntie Bev. The hint of curry makes this chicken delish!!!
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄3 cup liquid honey
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 4 chicken legs, with the backs attached
- Season chicken overnight with your own blend of seasonings.
- The next day heat oven 375 degrees.
- Put butter in large shallow baking pan and put in oven until butter is melted.
- Remove from oven and add honey, mustard and curry powder, stirring to blend well.
- Roll chicken in mixture to coat all sides, then put pan with meaty side down.
- Bake 45 minutes basting often.
- Turn pieces and bake 15 minutes more until chicken is tender.