Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was given to me by my Auntie Bev. The hint of curry makes this chicken delish!!!
Make and share this Auntie Bev's Honeyed Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Season chicken overnight with your own blend of seasonings.
- The next day heat oven 375 degrees.
- Put butter in large shallow baking pan and put in oven until butter is melted.
- Remove from oven and add honey, mustard and curry powder, stirring to blend well.
- Roll chicken in mixture to coat all sides, then put pan with meaty side down.
- Bake 45 minutes basting often.
- Turn pieces and bake 15 minutes more until chicken is tender.