My Auntie Barb always makes the best chocolate cake and it is so moist and delicious. If you are looking for the ultimate chocolate cake, this is the one that you have to make!
- In a bowl combine the sugar and margarine well and then add the buttermilk, vinegar, vanilla and eggs.
- Using a 2 cup measuring cup put the cocoa in and pour the boiling water overtop and mix well.
- Add this to the above mixture.
- Combine the flour and baking soda and add to the cocoa mixture.
- The batter will be thin.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake a 350 for 30-40 minutes or when tooth pick inserted comes out clean.