Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chilled margarine, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon ice water
- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 lemon, zest of
- orange slice
- lemon slice
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place 2/3 cups flour and 2 tablespoons sugar in a food processor until well combined.
- Add chilled margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- With processor on, slowly pour ice water through food chute, processing just until blended (do not allow dough to form a ball).
- Firmly press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 525°.
- Combine cheeses in a large bowl; beat at high speed of a mixer until smooth.
- Add 1 3/4 cups sugar and next 5 ingredients; beat well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour cheese mixture into pan; bake at 525° for 7 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 200° and bake for 45 minutes or until almost set.
- Remove cheesecake from oven and let cool at room temperature.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Garnish with lemon zest, orange slices, and lemon slices.