1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chilled margarine, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon ice water
- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 lemon, zest of
- orange slice
- lemon slice
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Place 2/3 cups flour and 2 tablespoons sugar in a food processor until well combined.
- 3Add chilled margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 4With processor on, slowly pour ice water through food chute, processing just until blended (do not allow dough to form a ball).
- 5Firmly press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- 6Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- 7Preheat oven to 525°.
- 8Combine cheeses in a large bowl; beat at high speed of a mixer until smooth.
- 9Add 1 3/4 cups sugar and next 5 ingredients; beat well.
- 10Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 11Pour cheese mixture into pan; bake at 525° for 7 minutes.
- 12Reduce oven temperature to 200° and bake for 45 minutes or until almost set.
- 13Remove cheesecake from oven and let cool at room temperature.
- 14Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- 15Garnish with lemon zest, orange slices, and lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Auntie Ann's New York Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1949 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4306.4
- Calories from Fat 1420
- Total Fat 157.8 g
- Saturated Fat 75.1 g
- Cholesterol 1347.9 mg
- Sodium 7504.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 529.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 429.1 g
- Protein 191.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of