1/1 Photo of Auntie Anne's Pretzels Copycat
Copy Cat Recipe. I received a ton from my mom.. Here's another...I haven't adusted anything :O) On some I had to guess on the time and servings if I haven't tried them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle yeast on lukewarm water in mixing bowl; stir to dissolve. Add sugar, salt and stir to dissolve; add flour and knead dough until smooth and elastic. Let rise at least 1/2 hour.
- 2While dough is rising, prepare a baking soda water bath with 2 cups warm water and 2 tbsp baking soda. Be certain to stir often.
- 3After dough has risen, pinch off bits of dough and roll into a long rope (about 1/2 inch or less thick) and shape. Dip pretzel in soda solution and place on greased baking sheet. Allow pretzel to rise again. Bake in a 450 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until golden. Brush with melted butter and enjoy.
- 5After you brush with butter try sprinkling with coarse salt.Or for Auntie Anne's famous Cinnamon Sugar, try melting a stick of butter in a shallow bowl (big enough to fit the entire pretzel) and in another bowl, make a mixture of cinnamon and sugar. Dip the pretzel into the butter, coating both sides generously. Then dip again into the cinnamon mixture.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Auntie Anne's Pretzels Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 2594.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 13.4 g