Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my all time favorite. Always love getting this as a gift during the holidays! Make in small loaf pans and freeze the extras! Great for drop in guests & gift giving.
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 20 ounces frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed, do not drain
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray 7 small loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, sugar and oil together.
- Sift together dry ingredients. Add to egg mixture. Blend well.
- Mix in strawberries, DO NOT DRAIN.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Tasty strawberry bread Chicagoland Chef! I had some strawberries in the freezer to use, so made a half recipe (one loaf) and subbed some whole wheat flour in place of some of the flour and used half applesauce/half oil. Turned out great! Oh, and added some nuts for crunch! Thanks so much for posting! Made for bargain basement tag game.