Recipe by FoodieNicole
My Aunt Viola has made this pie and brought it to Thanksgiving get-togethers for years. Finally, one year I asked her for the recipe. It is the richest, most delicious pumpkin cream pie I've ever tasted! It turns out perfect EVERY time! This is a NO BAKE, REFRIGERATED PIE Mmmm...scrumptious!
- 85.04 g cream cheese (softened)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 236.59 ml half-and-half cream (or whole milk)
- 14.79 ml half-and-half cream
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 354.88 ml whipped cream (already whipped, homemade is best, but Cool Whip works too)
- 2 (226.79 g) package instant vanilla pudding (the small sized packages, I'm pretty sure they're 4 oz. size)
- 425.24 g can pumpkin
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix softened cream cheese, 1 Tablespoon half & half, and 1 Tablespoon sugar together.
- Add whipped cream to mixture.
- Spread mixture on bottom of graham cracker crust.
- Mix 1 Cup half & half with both packages of pudding with a whisk and let it stand for 3 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin and spices.
- Put mixture on top of pie and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours until set.
- Enjoy! It's very rich, so take a small piece!