Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My Aunt Viola has made this pie and brought it to Thanksgiving get-togethers for years. Finally, one year I asked her for the recipe. It is the richest, most delicious pumpkin cream pie I've ever tasted! It turns out perfect EVERY time! This is a NO BAKE, REFRIGERATED PIE Mmmm...scrumptious!
- 3 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup half-and-half cream (or whole milk)
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped cream (already whipped, homemade is best, but Cool Whip works too)
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding (the small sized packages, I'm pretty sure they're 4 oz. size)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix softened cream cheese, 1 Tablespoon half & half, and 1 Tablespoon sugar together.
- Add whipped cream to mixture.
- Spread mixture on bottom of graham cracker crust.
- Mix 1 Cup half & half with both packages of pudding with a whisk and let it stand for 3 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin and spices.
- Put mixture on top of pie and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours until set.
- Enjoy! It's very rich, so take a small piece!
WHY HAS NO ONE TRIED THIS SINCE 2005??? IT'S FANTASTIC! An original recipe, very easy to make! I love it!