Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is actually more crumb than cake; very buttery and yummy. Makes two large trays. Wrap well, after cooling and freeze one for later use.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream butter and sugar until light yellow and well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Sift flour and baking powder together and add alternately with milk, beginning and ending with 1/2 cup of flour.
- Add vanilla.
- Spray two cookie sheets with cooking spray and fit with parchment paper. Spray again.
- Divide batter between two trays.
- Mix all crumb ingredients together with a fork, and form into two balls.
- Crumble each ball over each tray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- When cool, sprinkle with confectioners sugar.