Recipe by Evamyth
" A hearty and aromatic dish, from Aunt Teresa's kitchen to yours! Great if served with rice. " Copied from another site. I haven't tried it yet (we are in the middle of a heat wave here, so NO BAKING!) but it looks yummy.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a 9x13 baking dish, layer in the following order: onion, bell pepper, carrots and chicken.
- Pour soup over the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.