Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My great aunt's recipe..kind of a cross between taco and pizza dip, I guess. Well, whatever it is, IT'S GOOD!! You can alter amounts of toppings to suit your taste (we like LOTS of cheese), and use mild, med., or hot taco sauce.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 jar taco sauce
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 20 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 7 1⁄2 ounces cans black olives, sliced
- Spread cream cheese on serving platter.
- Top with even layer of taco sauce and remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Serve with"Wheatables" or"Wheat Thins" crackers.