Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a unique Fruit Salad that is wonderful to have during the summer. (Although, I also find myself craving this during the winter months too!) I always have requests to bring this to family functions and never have any left over. As a result, I always double this recipe when preparing it for family gatherings.
- Mix together Pineapple Chunks (with juice), Tang, and Instant Vanilla Pudding until incorporated.
- Drain juice from canned Tropical Fruit and add fruit to Pineapple mixture.
- Cool mixture until ready to serve (juice will thicken.).
- Slice bananas (just before serving) and mix ingredients together.
- Serve from bowl or from individual champagne glasses with a sprig of mint for decoration.
- NOTE: Best when kept cool or served immediately.
This recipe was awful!! It was so sweet - 3 tablespoons of Tang was way too much. My son ask me to research a Tang fruit salad. He enjoyed one at a reunion. THIS, he could not eat. It was wasted food - to the garbage disposal. Sorry just my opinion.