RNurse Mom's Note:
This is a unique Fruit Salad that is wonderful to have during the summer. (Although, I also find myself craving this during the winter months too!) I always have requests to bring this to family functions and never have any left over. As a result, I always double this recipe when preparing it for family gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together Pineapple Chunks (with juice), Tang, and Instant Vanilla Pudding until incorporated.
- 2Drain juice from canned Tropical Fruit and add fruit to Pineapple mixture.
- 3Cool mixture until ready to serve (juice will thicken.).
- 4Slice bananas (just before serving) and mix ingredients together.
- 5Serve from bowl or from individual champagne glasses with a sprig of mint for decoration.
- 6NOTE: Best when kept cool or served immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Shirley's "tropic-Tang" Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 241.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant Tang orange drink