Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Whenever my family gets together, my Aunt Sharon always makes this cheese ball, due to many requests. It is fantastic and highly recommended!
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup ham (luncheon meat)
- 1⁄4 cup of diced green pepper
- diced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Using a mixer, mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Roll into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firmer.
- Serve with a variety of crackers.