Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my husband's aunt. His mother always omitted the Miracle Whip and the cheese. Time does not include chilling.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges (may use 3 cans if you choose)
- 16 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 8 ounces Cracker Barrel Cheese or 8 ounces American cheese, grated
- Mix and pour into 13x9 pan.
- When this begins to congeal, cover with small marshmallows 1" deep. You may not use the whole package.
- Return to fridge until set.
- Whip 1/2 pint whipping cream, fold in 1/2 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing.
- Spread over marshmallows.
- Cover with grated Cracker Barrel cheese or American cheese.
- Note: You may drain off about 1/4 cup of juice of oranges if you are using the 3 cans, or you may use all the juice if you choose.