This is my Aunt Sarah's recipe. It was and still is a favorite! Use more or less chocolate to taste. SOURCE: Aunt Sarah.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break biscuits into thirds.
- 2In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- 3Add sugar and chocolate and mix until melted.
- 4Add milk and eggs, mix and cook until it comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 5Add vanilla and biscuits and mix until combined.
- 6The cookies should break during mixing into small pieces.
- 7Place mixture onto a large piece of foil, and form into a log, about 2 inches in diameter.
- 8Wrap in foil and freeze for two hours, then slice and keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Sarah's No-Bake Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.2
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 46.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g