Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My late Aunt Ruth was happiest in her kitchen. Her recipe for Rhubarb Torte is one I know you will enjoy. It is easy to prepare and oh so darn G-O-O-D!!!!
- Combine sugar& cornstarch.
- Stir in rhubarb& water.
- Cook& stir over medium heat until thickened.
- Reduce heat, cook 2-3 minutes longer.
- Add food coloring.
- Spread on graham wafer crust and let cool.
- Fold marshmallows into whipped cream and spoon over rhubarb mixture.
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions and spread over all.
- Sprinkle with graham wafer crumbs.
- Chill (Best chilled overnight).