Found on the Net in response to a request.
My Private Note
two lay ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- 2Grease and flour a 10x15 inch pan; line a second 10x15 inch pan with parchment paper.
- 3In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, 1/4 cup oil, 1-1/2 cups milk and 4 eggs; beat 4 minutes on high speed on mixer.
- 4Divide batter into the two 10x15 inch pans.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean; allow to cool.
- 6To make the filling: In a large bowl, combine 2 cups icing sugar, 1/2 cup milk, shortening, butter, vanilla and flour; beat with mixer on high speed for 5 minutes, or until it achieves the consistency of whipped cream.
- 7Spread filling over the layer in the greased pan.
- 8Loosen the sides of the other layer by running a knife around the edge between the cake and the pan.
- 9Flip the cake onto the frosted layer.
- 10Remove the pan and parchment paper from the top layer and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Rosie's Gob Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1848 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6452.5
- Calories from Fat 3337
- Total Fat 370.8 g
- Saturated Fat 126.1 g
- Cholesterol 1158.3 mg
- Sodium 6917.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 750.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.7 g
- Sugars 489.1 g
- Protein 77.6 g