Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is delicious. I like to serve it in lettuce "bowls" for company - makes a pretty presentation. It's good as a side dish with a roasted chicken or just by itself as a light lunch or dinner with a good quality crusty bread.
- 1 (8 ounce) box chicken rice pilaf mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 12 pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- 2 (3 7/8 ounce) jars marinated artichokes, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- Cook rice according to package directions and cool.
- To the cooled rice, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate then enjoy!
I've tried this recipe and it is DELICIOUS. Good way to get all the ingredients mixed - drain the artichokes (save marinade) before mixing with cooled rice, peppers, onions and olives. Mix the marinade from the artichokes w/mayo and curry then add to rice mixture. Blends everything nicely! Thanks for sharing!
This was wonderful! I tried it because it was something I had the ingredients for, and was pleasantly surprised. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe.