Recipe by litldarlin
This is one of my Aunt's favorite recipes. According to her, it is simple to make and taste great.
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups grated raw zucchini (peeled and seeded)
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together 1 cup of oil,2 cups of sugar Add 2 cups of zucchini.
- Add 3 eggs and 3 tsps of vanilla.
- Sift together 2½ cups of flour, 1 teaspoons of salt,
- 2 tsps of baking soda and ¼ tsp of baking powder.
- Add 3 tsps of cinnamon.
- Mix all together - then add the ½ cup of pecans.
- Bake for 1 hour in a preheated 350 degree F oven in 3 - 3½” x 7” x 2” inch pans. Spray all 3 pans with Pam cooking spray. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans,.