Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
SO YUMMY! This dip has been a favorite in our family for years. Simple to make and very tasty.
Make and share this Aunt Rhoda's Vegetable dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon beau monde seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dill weed (dried)
- 1 tablespoon green onion top, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Mix all and let stand overnight or for a couple hours.
This dip wasn't bad, but it definitely benefited from sitting for a couple of hours and allowing the flavors to blend. Freshly mixed, it mostly tasted like mayonnaise. I ended up doubling the spices and adding a squeeze of lemon to up the flavor a little. Next time, I'll use more sour cream and less mayo.
This veggie dip is excellent. Yummy with veggies as a dip or as a topper for baked potatoes. Beau monde seasoning is available at Denninger's here in Canada.