Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From my DH's aunt.
- 1 turkey liver, giblets broiled, can be sauted in a bit of oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, cut up
- 2 cups onions, cut up
- 2 stalks celery, cut up
- 1 loaf Italian bread, dried and crumbled
- chicken stock, to soften crumbs
- 3 -4 eggs, beaten
- To the giblets, add the vegetables and stew in a covered pan until soft.
- Add the stock to the bread crumbs to soften and use the liquid from the stewed vegetables too.
- Add the eggs and seasonings to taste.
- Add the giblet and vegetable mixture and adjust seasonings.
- Bake in a greased deep dish at 350 degree F. for 1 hour.