- 113.39 g margarine
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 (737.08 g) can minced clams, reserving juice
- 236.59 ml clam juice, use reserved and add more if needed for a total of 1 cup
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 0.25 ml parsley flakes
- 0.25 ml Tabasco sauce
- 226.79 g seasoned stuffing mix, Pepperidge Farm is good
- parmesan cheese, for the top
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute first 4 ingredients in a large skillet, simmering for a few minutes.
- Combine and add the next 7 ingredients and then add the stuffing slowly until you have an oatmeal consistency.
- Place in a casserole dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for 20-30 minutes.