Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cranberry sauce makes this a little different from most congealed salads. Recipe was from my Aunt Phil in Virginia. Especially good with turkey, chicken or pork. Time does not include chilling time.
- Spray a 9x9-inch glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In bowl, mix gelatin and 1/2 cup water, stirring to mix.
- Add boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
- Add sugar and lemon juice.
- Add cranberry sauce and whisk to mix thoroughly.
- Add pineapple, celery and nuts.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, or mold of your choice.
- Chill several hours or overnight, until firmly set.
- Cut into nine squares and serve on bed of lettuce.