Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A friend gave me this recipe for my daughter's baby shower many years ago. It's a good thing to keep in the freezer for unexpected company. Time does not include cooking chicken.
- 8 1⁄2 whole chicken breasts, cooked & cubed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mushroom soup
- 7 1⁄2 ounces cans white wine
- 7 1⁄2 ounces cans milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm stuffing, prepared
- Combine soup, wine, and milk.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Place chicken and soup mix in pan.
- Top with stuffing.
- You can freeze at this point.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
This was really good.I didn't put any white wine and added a few fresh mushrooms that I sautÃ©ed.What a easy recipe. I prepared it yesterday and popped it in the oven for supper.Thanks for sharing. Sage