Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My cousin Lisa had to give my aunt Norma $25 for this recipe ;0) Now the jig is up and we can make it ourselves. I am putting this out here for safe keeping
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can crabmeat
- Blend the softened cream cheese with the cream.
- the add lemon juice, worshtershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything well then fold in the can of crab meat.
- Chill and serve with assorted crackers.
This simple little crab dip is OUTSTANDING! I laughed at your story about paying ransom for the recipe. :-) I like to blend everything together the night before and chill. Then before the party I let it soften up a touch and then fold in the crab (picked over for shell please) just before serving. This way the cream cheese flavours blend and the crab keeps its 'crabbiness'. Yummy. If I had a can of crab in the pantry I would make it right now.....