Nat Da Brat's Note:
This is the original recipe and gives a 9” pan. I double everything. That way, I’m not stuck with ½ bag of marshmallows and ½ box of Social Tea. These freeze extremely well and can be served right from the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a double boiler mix eggs, sugar and butter and cook for 25 minutes.
- 2Remove and let cool (not cold, just cool so marshmallows don't melt and loose shape).
- 3Add ½ box of Social Tea (crushed or powdered).
- 4I use my food processor but before I had one I used the rolling pin and crushed the biscuits between a clean, dry dish cloth or in a freezer ziplock.
- 5Add ½ bag of white mini marshmallows.
- 6Grease pan with margarine or butter before adding mix.
- 7Gives a square 9” pan. Let cool.
- 8Note: I double everything and it works well. I use a long rectangular Tupperware or pyrex dish.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Nicole's Marshmallow Squares
Serving Size: 1 (770 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.9 mg
- Sodium 53.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g