Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was passed on to me by my mom. She got it from my aunt. It makes a big batch of great fudge that is smooth and creamy.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans or 1 cup walnuts, chopped (opp)
- Combine sugar and milk in a large heavy saucepan.
- Cook until mixture, stirring frequently over medium heat.
- After mixture reaches 260 degrees on candy thermometer, cook 3 minutes longer and remove from heat.
- Add marshmallow cream and chocolate chips, stirring until all is well melted and mixed together.
- If using add nuts.
- Spread fudge in a 13x9 square pan and let cool.
- Cut into squares.