Recipe by JLBear71
This is a family favorite that can be cooked in the oven or crockpot. Thank you Great Aunt Nellie! Can be cooked in either the oven or slowcooker.
- 2 lbs chicken leg quarters
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage
- 1 lb potato, quartered
- 1 lb sweet potato, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon Italian spices
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a roasting pan, drizzle the oil and rub with the garlic clove.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Roast covered for 1 hour.
- Roast uncovered for 30-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Omit the oil and put all ingredients in crockpot on low for 6-8 hours.