Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 105 hrs
This is a family favorite that can be cooked in the oven or crockpot. Thank you Great Aunt Nellie! Can be cooked in either the oven or slowcooker.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a roasting pan, drizzle the oil and rub with the garlic clove.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Roast covered for 1 hour.
- Roast uncovered for 30-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Omit the oil and put all ingredients in crockpot on low for 6-8 hours.