- 6 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (11 1/2 ounce) bags peanut butter morsels
- 18 ounces peanut butter
- 1 (13 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix in bowl- peanut butter and marshmellow cream and set to side.
- Mix sugar, butter, milk in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix everything together. (easier if you use a mixer on stir).
- Put in cookie sheet. (lined with a wax paper).
- Let cool and harden.