Recipe by Kelleh79
This has been my go-to potluck recipe for years! I'm not allowed to enter my friend's parties without it! It's always gone by the end of the night. It's super easy to make, and only dirties one dish. The flavor of the onion and green chilies with the cheese is mild yet savory. Serve with tortilla chips or Doritos.
Top Review by loof
This was an easy-to-make and tasty dip! I don't care for onions so left them out, and did not used the optional olives. I used the 2 cups of mayo but will use less next time as the dip was a little greasy. Very tasty - thanks for posting the recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2009
- 473.18 ml sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 473.18 ml mayonnaise (can be reduced to 1 cup if desired)
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies, drained
- 113.39 g cansliced black olives, drained (optional)
- sliced pepperoni
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a casserole dish (you can use 8x8 to 9x13 sizes), mix together cheese, mayonnaise, onion, and green chilies. Spread evenly in dish.
- Top with sliced pepperoni (I usually place with the edges touching but not overlapping) and sliced black olives (optional).
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling around the edges.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or your favorite dippers.