1/1 Photo of Aunt Nancy's Famous Hot Cheese Dip
This has been my go-to potluck recipe for years! I'm not allowed to enter my friend's parties without it! It's always gone by the end of the night. It's super easy to make, and only dirties one dish. The flavor of the onion and green chilies with the cheese is mild yet savory. Serve with tortilla chips or Doritos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a casserole dish (you can use 8x8 to 9x13 sizes), mix together cheese, mayonnaise, onion, and green chilies. Spread evenly in dish.
- 3Top with sliced pepperoni (I usually place with the edges touching but not overlapping) and sliced black olives (optional).
- 4Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling around the edges.
- 5Serve hot with tortilla chips or your favorite dippers.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Nancy's Famous Hot Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.6
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 749.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: