Prep2 hrs 10 mins
This is a recipe from my Aunt Nancy. Every Christmas we would gather at her house and she would have this awesome cheese ball. When I got married and had a family of my own, I asked her for her recipe. I touched it up with some red and green peppers. I love this cheese ball! its my all time favorite.
- In a large bowl add cream cheese,cheddar cheese and blu cheese and mix together well.
- Add cheese whiz,Accent,onion, red and green pepper.
- Mix all up real good and place in refrigerator for 10 minutes or just enough time to harden alittle. This is to help with rolling in pecans.
- Remove from refrigerator and form into 1 large cheese ball or 2 medium size cheese balls.
- On wax paper, place chopped pecans and roll each ball.
- Place on a glass plate or cheese ball plate and pat around to secure the pecans.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve with your choice of crackers.