1/1 Photo of Aunt Nancy's Blue Cheese Ball (Kicked up )
2 hrs 10 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
Marsha D.'s Note:
This is a recipe from my Aunt Nancy. Every Christmas we would gather at her house and she would have this awesome cheese ball. When I got married and had a family of my own, I asked her for her recipe. I touched it up with some red and green peppers. I love this cheese ball! its my all time favorite.
My Private Note
or 2 ba ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl add cream cheese,cheddar cheese and blu cheese and mix together well.
- 2Add cheese whiz,Accent,onion, red and green pepper.
- 3Mix all up real good and place in refrigerator for 10 minutes or just enough time to harden alittle. This is to help with rolling in pecans.
- 4Remove from refrigerator and form into 1 large cheese ball or 2 medium size cheese balls.
- 5On wax paper, place chopped pecans and roll each ball.
- 6Place on a glass plate or cheese ball plate and pat around to secure the pecans.
- 7Chill for 1 to 2 hours or overnight.
- 8Serve with your choice of crackers.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Nancy's Blue Cheese Ball (Kicked up )
Serving Size: 1 (843 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2231.5
- Calories from Fat 1701
- Total Fat 189.0 g
- Saturated Fat 119.4 g
- Cholesterol 602.4 mg
- Sodium 6282.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 92.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: