Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My aunt Myrt made this jello dish for Thanksgiving years ago and one bite you will be hooked. Lite creamy cranberry jello that goes well with any main dish.
- 1 (16 ounce) boxjello raspberry gelatin powder (if in season I use Cranberry Jello)
- 1 (14 ounce) can cranberries or 1 (14 ounce) canorange relish
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Add 2 cup of boiling water to jello stir well until dissolved, than add 1 1/2 cold water stir. Set aside let cool completely but don't allow to set up.
- Beat in softened cream cheese stir in cranberries and nuts if desired.
- Chill and sever.