Recipe by AZPARZYCH
This is something my Aunt Michel used to always make. Very good on veggies and baked potatoes!
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
This recipe was made on 9/9/12 to top some broccoli I was severing as a side to go with my steaks.Except for decreasing the Worcestershire sauce by half the recipe was made as written. After tasting the sauce, I did find the texture a bit on the "grainy " side. Other than that, the taste was o.k. Thanks for taking the time to post.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in sauce pan.
- Blend in flour and salt.
- Add milk all at once.
- Cook quickly, stirring mixture constantly until thickens and bubbles.
- Remove from heat when bubbles.
- Add cheese, stir until melted and smooth.
- Add mustard and Worcestershire sauce once cheese is all melted; stir to incorporate.