1/1 Photo of Aunt Melody's Vidalia Onion Casserole
This is a great side for steak or anything from the grill. Don't skimp on the cooking time...it really alters the flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt the butter in a large skillet, add onions and saute until soft.
- 3Remove from heat and add sour cream.
- 4Mix thoroughly.
- 5Scoop half of the onion mixture into a small greased casserole dish.
- 6Top with parmesan cheese.
- 7Layer with remaining onion mixture and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- 8Sprinkle the top with Ritz crackers.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Melody's Vidalia Onion Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.3
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 372.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g