Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My aunt Mary used to make this recipe. Great Sunday dinner. Feel free to add canned vegetables or substitute cubed, cooked chicken breast for the ground beef.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb wide egg noodles (1 standard size package, alfredo style noodles would also work)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sauerkraut (use smaller or larger depending on how much you like sauerkraut)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces milk (enough for one soup can's worth)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheese, any kind you like
- Brown ground beef.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain sauerkraut.
- In a large pot, combine cans of condensed soup, 1 soup can of milk, and sauerkraut. Mix well to combine.
- Add in cooked beef and noodles. Stir until well coated.
- Cook together on stove over medium-high heat until heated all the way through.
- Top with shredded cheese before serving.