Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very rich and wonderful. The ultimate comfort food.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- garlic powder
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb lasagna noodle
- 28 ounces pasta sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add pasta sauce.
- In a large bowl soften cream cheese and mix with sour cream, cottage cheese, onion and bell pepper.
- Boil lasagna noodles according to package direction.
- Butter 13 X 9 baking dish.
- Layer noodles, cream cheese mixture, then pasta sauce mixture.
- Layer parmesan cheese then mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 350 for 30-45 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.