1/1 Photo of Aunt Mary's Impossible Mexican Pie
Baseball Mom in TX's Note:
Family favorite from our Aunt Mary's kitchen. My children love this recipe. It is a regular in our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease 10 inch pie plate.
- 3Cook and stir ground beef and onion in 10 inch skillet until brown; drain.
- 4Stir in seasoning mix.
- 5Spread beef mixture in pie plate.
- 6Sprinkle with chilies and cheese.
- 7Beat remaining ingredients until smooth.
- 8Pour in pie shell.
- 9Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- 11Garnish with peppers and cheese.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Mary's Impossible Mexican Pie
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.8
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 272.0 mg
- Sodium 626.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 39.2 g