Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Family favorite from our Aunt Mary's kitchen. My children love this recipe. It is a regular in our house.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease 10 inch pie plate.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in 10 inch skillet until brown; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix.
- Spread beef mixture in pie plate.
- Sprinkle with chilies and cheese.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour in pie shell.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with peppers and cheese.
Very quick and easy. Great way to use up taco meat leftovers. Almost quiche like.
This was SO easy & tasty! Followed the recipe exactly except I left out the chilies. I will be making this again for sure!