Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy, just throw in the cans, heat and serve.
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 15 ounces chicken broth
- 15 ounces cream of potato soup
- 15 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn
- 10 ounces canned mushrooms, drained
- 10 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- salt & pepper
- Cook chicken breasts in crock pot the day before, or bake or grill.
- Chop chicken in bite sized pieces.
- Throw all other ingredients together in large pot or dutch oven. Heat to boiling and then lower heat and simmer on low for 10 minutes or more.