Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My best friend Judy's Aunt Marguerite's Apple crisp simply put one of the best!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup butter
- 5 lbs apples
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (aside)
- Add sugar to taste to apples as you may want to use less or more apples due to personal taste of sweetness.
- Mix the above together making crumbs.
- Crumble over sliced apples in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes or until brown on top.
- Please watch that the top does not become too brown or it will be too hard to spoon out or eat!
Loved the topping on this crisp. I used Fuji apples and because I have a sweet tooth I used the full amount of sugar. Served with a scoop of frozen vanilla yogurt on top.