This is so rich and delicious. The seasonings make this extra special
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 envelopes chicken gravy mix
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon tony chachere's cajun seasoning or 1/4 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups milk
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled,cubed,and cooked
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 1In a large saucepan, saute celery and onions in butter until tender.
- 2Stir in gravy mix and seasonings; gradually add milk.
- 3Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 4Reduce heat; stir in potatoes and cheese.
- 5Cook and stir until potatoes are heated through and the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Lulabell's Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 123.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken gravy mix