Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Very easy to make and is always a hit! and is a good "leftover" snack. This is a modified version from the Bisquick recipebook.
- 1 lb hot Jimmy Dean sausage (browned and drained)
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli (uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Lightly grease a 10 x 1 1/2 inch pie plate.
- Layer cooked sausage, broccoli, onion and cheese in pie plate. Set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in blender and mix until well blended.
- Pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let rest 5 minutes before cutting.
- Refrigerate leftovers.