Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Making ordinary Mac and Cheese extraordianry.
Make and share this Aunt Lesley's Macaroni and Cheese Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Cook macaroni in water as directed, drain.
- In same saucepan macaroni was prepared in, melt butter, add milk, two macaroni and cheese cheese packets, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, salt & pepper.
- Stir in drained noodles.
- Lastly, add beaten eggs.
- Mix all ingredients well and pour into greased casserole dish.
- sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on top of casserole.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes, allow to rest 10-15 minutes before serving.