Recipe by JanetSmith154
This recipe came from my Aunt Lee in Dallas!! She LOVES chocolate! I like to add a tsp of instant espresso powder to the batter before baking - enjoy!
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix, cook and serve
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix and pudding mix.
- Add hot water and oil.
- Stir in sour cream, eggs (1 at a time - combining after each egg), vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Grease & flour the bundt pan, and pour in batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.