Kim D.'s Note:
Posted as a request for "8 can soup". This recipe is one of my Aunt Laura's favorites. It is one of the recipes she gave me while I was compiling the family cookbook. It goes great with cornbread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onions and garlic.
- 2Drain meat mixture on paper towels.
- 3To a large stock pot, add meat, tomato soup, Ranch Style beans, vegetable soup, mixed vegetables, Ro-Tel tomatoes and water.
- 4Bring to a boil and add chili powder and pepper to season.
- 5Reduce heat and let simmer about 30 minutes.
- 6~NOTE~Fresh or frozen vegetables may be used instead of canned.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Laura's Oklahoma Soup
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.6
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 1120.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 22.9 g