Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted as a request for "8 can soup". This recipe is one of my Aunt Laura's favorites. It is one of the recipes she gave me while I was compiling the family cookbook. It goes great with cornbread!
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onions and garlic.
- Drain meat mixture on paper towels.
- To a large stock pot, add meat, tomato soup, Ranch Style beans, vegetable soup, mixed vegetables, Ro-Tel tomatoes and water.
- Bring to a boil and add chili powder and pepper to season.
- Reduce heat and let simmer about 30 minutes.
- ~NOTE~Fresh or frozen vegetables may be used instead of canned.