Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My nieces and nephews really like this one. I've been making it for over 20 years.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) cans baby shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 -2 ounce of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon red hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- Soften cream cheese.
- Drain and rinse shrimp.
- Stir all the ingredients (except the shrimp) together till smooth.
- Add shrimp and stir lightly.
- Sprinkle parsley on top.