Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Good Home Cooked Corned Beef Hash with extra potatoes and Home Fried Eggs
Make and share this Aunt Kates Homemade Corned Beef Hash recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58-44.37 ml bacon grease
- 473.18-709.77 ml diced cooked corned beef
- 473.18-709.77 ml Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 medium onions, minced or 236.59 ml minced onion
- salt and pepper
- 4.92 ml fresh parsley
- 1 add 2-3 tbsp bacon grease to Cast Iron Skillet simmer on low heat.
- 2 add Corned Beef and Potatoes spread evenly and increase heat to medium high.
- 3 Brown Potatoes and Beef.do not stir -- check them by lifting edge with metal spatula to see if browning, when browned flip sections with metal spatula if sticking occurs, may add more bacon grease -- continue to cook until mixture is browned to your preference, remove from heat, serve and enjoy with eggs fried in bacon grease.