Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great easy appie recipe. These can be made a few weeks ahead. It helps speed up the party prep.Any one that tries it can not believe how easy they are to make.
- 1⁄2 cup of melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces drained crabmeat, sunny sea white
- 6 English muffins
- 1 (8 ounce) jar old English cheese
- Blend all ingredients together and spread on English Muffins.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Cut each one into four.
- Put in Broiler for 10 minutes.
These were VERY tasty! My husband and I fought over the last one. They are a great snack to have in the freezer. I didn't use real crab but the imitation as living in the middle of the country it is very expensive.